Unordered List

Welcome to my website The Educational Campus. Always stay connected with "The Educational Campus" for the best educational contents. Thanks for visiting.

The Stone Guru / with Hindi translation and solution

 The Stone Guru  पाषाण गुरु

The Stone Guru / with Hindi translation and solution, class 4 English, question and answer of the stone Guru,


Scene-I (दृश्य- I)

[ Guru Dronacharya is teaching archery to Pandavas and Kauravas. Eklavya enters the scene.]

 [गुरु द्रोणाचार्य पांडवों और कौरवों को धनुर्विद्या सिखा रहे हैं।  एकलव्य दृश्य में प्रवेश करता है।]

Eklavya : Namaste! Gurudev.

एकलव्य : नमस्ते!  गुरुदेव।

Guru       : Namaste! Come near, young man.

गुरु       : नमस्ते!  पास आओ, युवक।

Eklavya : Thank you.

एकलव्य : धन्यवाद।

Guru       : Who are you?

गुरु      : आप कौन हैं?

Eklavya : I'm Eklavya.

एकलव्य : मैं एकलव्य हूँ।

Guru       : Eklavya! Very good.

गुरु       : एकलव्य!  बहुत अच्छा।

Eklavya : I wanted to see you, Gurudev.

एकलव्य : मैं आपको देखना चाहता था, गुरुदेव।

Guru       : Where do you live in?

गुरु      : आप कहाँ रहते हैं?

Eklavya : I live in the forest near by. I know you are the greatest teacher of archery.

एकलव्य : मैं पास के जंगल में रहता हूँ।  मैं जानता हूं कि आप धनुर्विद्या के सबसे महान शिक्षक हैं।

Guru       : Thanks, Why have you come here?

गुरु      : धन्यवाद, आप यहां क्यों आए हैं?

Eklavya : I want to be the greatest archer of this world. It is possible only in your guidance, Gurudev.

एकलव्य : मैं इस दुनिया का सबसे बड़ा धनुर्धर बनना चाहता हूं। यह आपके मार्गदर्शन में ही संभव है गुरुदेव ।

Guru       : This is the purpose of your coming here.

गुरु      : आपके यहां आने का यही उद्देश्य है।

Eklavya : Yes Gurudev, I want to be your disciple. Give me blessing.

एकलव्य : हाँ गुरुदेव, मैं आपका शिष्य बनना चाहता हूँ।  मुझे आशीर्वाद दें।

Guru       : May God bless you! Do you know anything about archery?

गुरु      : भगवान आपका भला करे!  क्या आप तीरंदाजी के बारे में कुछ जानते हैं?

Eklavya : Why not? If you give me permission. I will show you my performance.

एकलव्य : क्यों नहीं?  अगर आप मुझे अनुमति दें।  मैं आपको अपना प्रदर्शन दिखाऊंगा।

Guru       : Can you hit that target?

गुरु      : क्या आप उस लक्ष्य को भेद सकते हैं?

Eklavya : Of course. (Taking the aim) Jai Gurudev.

एकलव्य : बिल्कुल।  (लक्ष्य लेते हुए) जय गुरुदेव।

Guru       : Bravo! Well done! Really you are a very good archer. You hit the target at your first attempt.

गुरु       : वाह्!  बहुत बढ़िया!  सच में आप बहुत अच्छे धनुर्धर हो।

आपने अपने पहले प्रयास में ही निशाना साधा।

Eklavya : Will you teach me?

एकलव्य : क्या आप मुझे पढ़ाएंगे?

Guru       : Yes, I will teach you but there is a condition for it.

गुरु      : हां, मैं तुम्हें पढ़ाऊंगा लेकिन इसके लिए एक शर्त है।

Eklavya : Condition! What is the condition?

एकलव्य : शर्त!  क्या शर्त है?

Guru       : I teach only the royal princes but I don't know about you at all.

गुरु      : मैं केवल शाही राजकुमारों को पढ़ाता हूं लेकिन मैं आपके बारे में बिल्कुल नहीं जानता।

Eklavya : I am a lowly tribal. 

एकलव्य : मैं एक नीच आदिवासी हूँ।

Guru       : Oh! Then I can do nothing for you. You should search another Guru.

गुरु       : ओह!  तब मैं आपके लिए कुछ नहीं कर सकता।  आपको दूसरे गुरु की तलाश करनी चाहिए।

Eklavya : No problem Gurudev! Whatever you accept me your disciple or not, you will always remain my Guru.

एकलव्य : कोई बात नहीं गुरुदेव!  आप मुझे अपना शिष्य स्वीकार करें या न करें, आप हमेशा मेरे गुरु बने रहेंगे।

Scene- II दृश्य- II

[ Guru is busy in teaching princes. A dog comes there running with its mouth full of arrows.]

[गुरु राजकुमारों को पढ़ाने में व्यस्त हैं।  एक कुत्ता वहाँ दौड़ता हुआ आता है, जिसका मुँह बाणों से भरा हुआ है।]

Arjuna : What a wonderful shot?

अर्जुन : क्या शानदार शॉट है?

Guru       : What happened? What is the matter? What are you talking about?

गुरु       : क्या हुआ?  माजरा क्या है?  तुम किस बारे में बात कर रहे हो?

See Gurudev! That dog's mouth is full of arrows and there is not a single drop of blood.

अर्जुन :  देखिए गुरुदेव!  उस कुत्ते का मुंह तीरों से भरा है और खून की एक बूंद भी नहीं है।

Guru       : Amazing! Who has done it?

गुरु       : अद्भुत!  किसने किया है?

Arjuna : I don't know but he must be a great archer. I have never seen such a wonderful shot in my life. I can't understand how it is possible.

अर्जुन: मैं नहीं जानता लेकिन वह एक महान धनुर्धर होना चाहिए।  मैंने अपने जीवन में ऐसा अद्भुत शॉट कभी नहीं देखा।  मैं समझ नहीं पा रहा हूं कि यह कैसे संभव है।

Guru       : Yes, Yes, you are absolutely right, Arjuna. It is a result of great patience and regular practice. He must have the perfect control over his bow and arrow.

गुरु      : हाँ, हाँ, तुम बिल्कुल सही कह रहे हो, अर्जुन।  यह महान धैर्य और नियमित अभ्यास का परिणाम है।  उसे अपने धनुष और बाण पर पूर्ण नियंत्रण रखना चाहिए।

Arjuna : Who is that person, Gurudev?

अर्जुन : वह व्यक्ति कौन है, गुरुदेव?

Guru       : He must be near by.  Let's search him. 

गुरु      : वह पास ही होना चाहिए।  आइए उसकी तलाश करें।

( All set out and read that part of jungle where Ekalavya is practicing. There is a stone statue Of Guru Dronacharya there.)

 (सब निकल पड़े और जंगल के उस हिस्से को पढ़ा जहां एकलव्य अभ्यास कर रहा था। वहां गुरु द्रोणाचार्य की एक पत्थर की मूर्ति है।)

Eklavya : Welcome Gurudev!

एकलव्य : स्वागत है गुरुदेव!

Guru       : Thanks,  you are Eklavya. Once you had come to me. 

गुरु      : धन्यवाद, आप एकलव्य हैं।  एक बार तुम मेरे पास आए थे।

Eklavya : Yes Gurudev.

एकलव्य : हाँ गुरुदेव।

Guru       : you have shot the arrows in the dog's mouth.

गुरु      : तुमने कुत्ते के मुंह में तीर चलाए हैं।

Eklavya : Yes Gurudev, it was disturbing me in my practice.

एकलव्य : हाँ गुरुदेव, यह मेरे अभ्यास में मुझे परेशान कर रहा था।

Guru       : How did you learn archery?

गुरु      : आपने तीरंदाजी कैसे सीखी?

Eklavya : It is all your grace, Gurudev.

एकलव्य : यह सब आपकी कृपा है, गुरुदेव।

Guru       : My grace! I didn't understand. Who is your teacher?

गुरु      : मेरी कृपा!  मुझे समझ नहीं आया।  आपके शिक्षक कौन हैं?

Eklavya : You are my teacher.

एकलव्य : आप मेरे गुरु हो।

Guru       : I am your teacher! What are you saying? I had refused to teach you.

गुरु      : मैं आपका शिक्षक हूं!  आप क्या कह रहे हो?  मैंने आपको पढ़ाने से मना कर दिया था।

Eklavya : (Pointing towards the statue.) Please look at the statue. You are present here. I shot any arrow after taking your permission and guideline.

एकलव्य: (मूर्ति की ओर इशारा करते हुए।) कृपया मूर्ति को देखें।  आप यहां मौजूद हैं।  मैंने आपकी अनुमति और दिशा-निर्देश लेकर कोई तीर चलाया।

Guru       : I bless you, my son.

गुरु      : मैं तुम्हें आशीर्वाद देता हूं, मेरे बेटे।

Eklavya : It is my pleasure. You visited my Cottage. It is the happiest moment of my life. What can I do for you, Gurudev?

एकलव्य : यह मेरी खुशी है।  आपने मेरी कुटिया देखी।  यह मेरे जीवन का सबसे खुशी का पल है।  मैं आपके लिए क्या कर सकता हूँ, गुरुदेव?

Guru       : You have accepted me your Guru.

गुरु      : आपने मुझे अपना गुरु मान लिया है।

Eklavya : Yes.

एकलव्य : हाँ।

Guru       : You will have to pass in my test.

गुरु      : आपको मेरी परीक्षा में पास होना होगा।

Eklavya : What do you expect from me? I shall fulfill it at any cost.

एकलव्य : आप मुझसे क्या उम्मीद करते हैं ?  मैं इसे किसी भी कीमत पर पूरा करूंगा।

Guru       : I want my Guru Dakshina. Are you ready for it?

गुरु      : मुझे मेरी गुरु दक्षिणा चाहिए।  क्या आप इसके लिए तैयार हैं?

Eklavya : I am ready I can sacrifice my life for you.

एकलव्य : मैं तैयार हूं मैं आपके लिए अपना जीवन बलिदान कर सकता हूं।

Guru       : No! No! No need to sacrifice your life. I want only your right thumb as my Dakshina.

गुरु      : नहीं!  नहीं!  अपने जीवन का बलिदान करने की आवश्यकता नहीं है।  मुझे अपनी दक्षिणा के रूप में केवल आपका दाहिना अंगूठा चाहिए।

Eklavya : ( Cutting his thumb with arrow.) I offer my thumb at your feet, Gurudev.

एकलव्य : (अंगूठे को बाण से काटकर।) मैं अपना अंगूठा आपके चरणों में अर्पित करता हूँ, गुरुदेव।

( The curtain falls )

 (पर्दा गिर जाता है)

.............*********..............

New Words:-

Archery - skill of shooting arrows धनुर्विद्या

disciple - student, follower शिष्य

blessing - good wishes आशीर्वाद

amazing - surprising आश्चर्यजनक

grace - mercy, favour  दया

sacrifice - giving up the life त्याग

archer - bowman धनुर्धर

Gurudev / Guru - teacher आचार्य

attempt - try, effort प्रयास

patience - endurance धैर्य

Dakshina - fee दक्षिणा

Exercise

1. Answer the following questions-

( a) Who came to see Dronacharya?

Ans.- Eklavya came to see Dronacharya.

(b) What was the purpose of Eklavya? 

Ans - The purpose of Eklavya was to be greatest archer of the world. 

( c) What was full of arrows? 

Ans.- The dog's mouth was full of arrows.

(d) Why did Dronacharya not teach Eklavya?

Ans.- Dronacharya did not teach Eklavya because he was a lowly tribal.

(e) What did Eklavya give as Guru Dakshina?

Ans.- Eklavya gave his right thumb as Guru Dakshina.

2. Write who said to whom -

               Statement                             Who said    To whom 

(a) "You are the greatest teacher of archery."

Eklavya said to Dronacharya .

(b) "I teach only the Royal Princes."

Dronacharya said to Eklavya .

(c) "That dog's mouth is full of arrows."

Arjun said to Dronacharya .

(d) "I shot any arrow after taking your permission."

Eklavya said to Dronacharya .

(e) "I want my Guru Dakshina."

Dronacharya said to Eklavya .

3. Fill in the blanks -

(a) The rich have Much wealth.            (much, many)

(b) She has read many books.                (much, many)

( c) Priya has no water.                           (no, any)

(d) His health is too good .                     (very, too)

(e)  All Sons are naughty.                       (All, your)

(f) He has a little rice.                           (few, little)

(g) Himanshu wants to buy some books. (some, all)

(h) There are some students in the class.(any, some)

4. Arrange the following words in the alphabetical order-

(a) apple, zebra, bat, tree, pencil

= apple, bat, pencil, tree, zebra

(b) tomato, papaya, parents, dog, yak

= dog, papaya, parents, tomato, yak

(c) shirt, cook, habit, horse, igloo

= cook, habit, horse, igloo, shirt 

(d) ant, arrow, aeroplane, axe, ass

= aeroplane, ant, arrow, ass, axe

(e) lion, lamp, lake, lotus, lemon

= lake, lamp, lemon, lion, lotus 

6. Some are 'K' sound words and some are 'S' sound words. Colour 'K' sound words with green and 'S' sound word with red-

cattle      catch       custom   cook       

cool        cycle        cat           cover      

clay        centre      cell           cylinder 

cold       cement    cave          clear      

7. Make sentence from the given words-

(a) propose- What is your purpose?

(b) permission-  I took permission.

(c) performance- I show my performance.

(d) Prince-  I am not a prince.

(e) possible-  Everything is possible.

(f) perfect- You are perfect.



__________*********___________



Post a Comment

2 Comments